Independent Financial Advisors have provided yeoman's service to the Indian investors. The Securities and Exchange Board of India has been periodically bringing in regulations to regulate this industry in order to promote and protect the interest of the Indian Investors. In consonance with the intent of SEBI, as an Industry the IFA’s need to rise to the occasion and come together on a common platform to proactively interact with the policy makers and to educate and empower the members to render proper advice and service to the ever growing investor class in India.Read More
- To be the collective voice of IFA community
- To protect interest of the IFAs
- To promote value among IFAs
- Help members understand and cope with regulatory changes
- Education & Development of IFA community
- Organise events for common benefits of members.
- To proactively interact with policymakers and regulators to ensure that IFA community's views are considered while formulating policies